Another week of my picks. Let me know what you think.
1. I always loved Ludacris, I love his style. This song with Kelly isn’t his best but I still like it.
2. Dawn appears on my picks for a third time, it seems every week she comes out with an amazing track. I can’t wait for her album.
3. Don’t know why Saturday was the first time I heard this song since it came out last year August. It’s definitely sexy.
4. I first listened to this song on Saturday, never heard of Protoje but I love his style and he gets some great help from Bob Marley’s song Ky-Mani. I love the video as well.
5. BUNJI GARLIN! The Lyricist!
6. Mary has done it again, not disappointing her fans at all.
7. Honestly, I am disappointed with this album. Pink Friday was way better than this and this song isn’t the greatest but Cassie sure saves it.
I’ll also be listening to Dunson’s mixtape, ‘The Investment’ this week.